Stuff for SpamAssassin
What's this? | Notes | Links | Files
This is just some stuff used with SpamAssassin in Fruktträdets mail gateway.
- cmailer.cf is a rule file for SpamAssassin matching some swedish spam we see here.
- p0fOS.pm is a plugin that fetches operating system information from
a p0f database and puts it in a header for use by bayes and rules.
- SentOutDB.pm is a plugin that compares incoming mail to a database of
sent mail in order to find replies (for negative scoring). We populate the database with
our mimedefang-filter, but it shouldn't be too hard to do it some other way.
- DictionaryCheckDB.pm is a plugin that checks a database used by our
mimedefang-filter for handling dictionary attacks and other bad behaviour.
- CollectTokens.pm is a plugin that collects tokens from bayes in a SQL database,
making it possible to see what tokens the bayes database contains.
- MimeMagic.pm is an experimental plugin that checks for mismatches between a parts MIME type and
its actual content. Some mismatches really aren't, so it can have a map between types that are considered
- RepeatMessageDB.pm is a plugin that checks a database used by our
mimedefang-filter for repeated messages (with the same envelope
from, envelope to and Message-Id) and spam.
- HashCount.pm is a plugin that counts messages using IxHash/NixSpam like hashes.
- HeadersToBody.pm is a plugin that copies the (decoded) content of specified headers
to the decoded/rendered body of a the message object.
- URLRedirect.pm follows specified URLs to see if they redirect. If they do redirect, the new
location is added to the message meta-data. The idea is to allow URIBLs to check the real destination behind a
- ExtractText.pm uses plugin extractors and/or external tools to extract text from message
parts. Extractor plugins can extract parts that will be fed into the plugin for checking, so for example a an image
OCR extractor could get to check images extracted from a PDF by another extractor. How to extract what from what is
- FetchAndSendMail.pl is a perl script that fetches mail from mailboxes,
runs them through SpamAssassin and sends them to an address. It currently handles POP3.
- If this stuff is of interest for you, it's possible that you'll also have an interest in
or our p0fOS.pm stuff.
We're using some stuff others have provided as well as our own additions.